Germano Cape Tours
With personal service and care, the tours I organise for excited travellers are filled with fun and adventure as I take you to all the popular sites and hidden gems around the Western Cape, Namaqualand and Garden Route.
Here are just a few tours you can choose from, or chat to me for a more personalised tour.
- One Day Safari Tour at a Western Cape game park: Join me on my full day safari tour to see the Big 5 at any one of the game parks in the Western Cape.
- One Day tour up the West Coast: Spend the day with me touring the West Coast as we pass Bloubergstrand, with the iconic views of Table Mountain and Robben Island, through !Khwa ttu for a unique cultural experience of the San people. The tour ends in Paternoster.
- Full Day tour to Cape Agulhas: If you would like to see the most southern tip of Africa, let me take you on a day tour to Cape Agulhas past the Betty’s Bay penguin colony. Stopping to do some wine tasting en-route. You might even spot a whale or two while taking in the magnificent views where the cliff meets the ocean (Whale Season: June to December)
- One day Cape Peninsula Tour: If you would like to see The Most Southern-Western Point of The African Continent, spend the day with me as we head down the Cape Peninsula through to Cape Point Nature Reserve. On the way, we will enjoy a boat trip out to Seal Island in Hout Bay. We will also stop at Boulders Beach for some delightful penguin viewing
- Full Day City of Cape Town Tour: When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Cape Town, go up Table Mountain. I will take you to Table Mountain, Castle of Good Hope, Iziko Museum, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Bo-Kaap and we can even take a boat out to Robben Island.
- Four Day Tour to the Garden Route: If you are looking for a tour a little longer than one day, let me take you on a four-day tour to the absolutely beautiful Garden Route where we will stay overnight in Oudtshoorn, Knysna and Port Elizabeth. This tour will give you the pleasure of visiting the Ostrich Farm, Cango Caves, Knysna waterfront, a boat ride on Knysna Lagoon, Tsitsikamma National Park, Bloukrans Bridge where you can do the highest bungee jump in the world, tour of Port Elizabeth city, and the Addo Elephant Park
I take extra personal care of all my clients and ensure that their travels compliment their particular needs.
- Personalised tours through the Western Cape, Namaqualand and Garden Route
- Specialising in tours for Senior Citizens
- Tours include nature walks and outdoor activities
- Tours are commenced in air-conditioned vehicles for your personal comfort the whole time
- Full safety compliance with valid PDP drivers licence and level 1 first aid.