Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard
The Woodstock area also plays home to a number of trendy coffee shops and specialty restaurants that line narrow and historical streets. Visit a number of hipster hotspots, including the Woodstock Exchange, the Woodstock Co-Op, and the Old Biscuit Mill, which is especially popular on Saturdays when rain or shine, the Neighbourgoods Market comes to life. Here, you can find a selection of hand-made and locally designed goods and foods from boutique stalls.
The 3-star Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard offers guests a choice of 292 Standard and Executive en suite rooms with views of Signal Hill and the mesmerizing working harbour. Welcoming staff provide guests with a number of services to make their stay hassle-free, including laundry, an on-call doctor and dentist, valet and shuttle service, as well as theatre, restaurant and tour reservations.
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Woodstock
- Just off the N2 highway, providing easy reach to Cape Town city centre and its attractions
- Near to the Woodstock Exchange, the Woodstock Co-Op, and the Old Biscuit Mill
- Services include laundry, an on-call doctor and dentist, valet, shuttle service, and theatre, restaurant and tour reservations
- Amenities include a curio shop, ice machines, outdoor swimming pool, restaurants, and internet connection
- Garden Court Nelson Mandela’s Harbour View Restaurant serves as the ideal location for locals and travellers alike seeking a delightful, contemporary dining experience.
- For conferences as small as 20, right through to 300 delegates, Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard are professional and helpful hosts.