Garden Court Mossel Bay
Visit the impressive Bartolomeu Dias Museum Complex or take in the stunning ocean views along the coastline while hiking the St. Blaize Trail. For the adrenaline junkies, there are also shark cage diving and skydiving tours nearby. Spend some time with your feet up in the hotel pool area, grab a drink and a bite to eat at the restaurant and bar or indulge in a spa treatment, sauna or massage at the Wellness Spa. Parents can also arrange to leave the kids with one of our trusted babysitters and enjoy some alone time.
Garden Court Mossel Bay offers 43 hotel rooms, each with en suite bathrooms and a number of services and amenities to make your stay comfortable and hassle-free. We recommend getting a room with a sea view for the ultimate ocean-side holiday experience.
- Hotel accommodation on the Garden Route, Mossel Bay
- Tourism language desk and multi-language service
- Wellness Spa, restaurant, and bar
- Three event venues, accommodating 150 guests, are available for corporate getaways, team building, private events, and weddings
- Amenities include a full English buffet breakfast, secure parking, laundry, and dry cleaning, air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, and babysitting
GARDEN COURT MOSSEL BAY – THE BLUE HIBISCUS RESTAURANT
The bar is open much longer (from 07h00 to 22h00) for those wanting to make use of the intimate ambiance, enjoy an ice-cold beer, and put their feet up after a long day on the golf course.
- Start your day with a hearty full English breakfast
- Open to the public and guests of Garden Court Mossel Bay
- Enjoy the verandah overlooking the ocean
- Restaurant open from 07h00 – 10h00
- Bar open 07h00 – 22h00