Forest Rest priorities privacy and exclusivity, which is why it only has two apartments. Request a breakfast, cooked by your knowledgeable host, before settling in to watch a movie on satellite TV. Plan your day using the complimentary Wi-Fi before heading out to nearby restaurants and bars.
Visit the historic wine estates found throughout the region where you can go wine tasting on one of three routes: the Schaapenberg, the Helderberg Foothills and the Helderberg Annandale. Shiraz, merlot and cabernet sauvignon are the most popular choices around these parts, considering Somerset West is known as South Africa’s premium producer of red wine. Nearby are the beaches of Gordon’s Bay and Strand, while you can always lower your handicap at Erinvale Golf Club, designed by the legendary Gary Player.
- Picturesque views of the Helderberg Mountain
- World-class golf courses close-by
- Nearby beaches of Gordon’s Bay and Strand
- Availability as a wedding venue
- Amenities include private apartments, complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchenettes, satellite TV and en suite bathrooms