EHL Guest House B&B
Once you’ve unpacked and explored a little, you may want to head out to the Canal Walk shopping centre, one of Cape Town’s premium shopping meccas. 15 minutes is the equally impressive and iconic V&A Waterfront where there is no shortage of beauty and elegance. If you need to stretch your legs and practise your swing, the guesthouse is a mere 5-minute drive to both the Mowbray and Rondebosch golf courses. And make sure to set a day aside for the exhilarating experience of Ratanga Junction Theme Park, fun for the whole family.
EHL Guest House is proud of its authentic West African cuisine. The menu is vast and varied and prepared with the finest ingredients and spices from West Africa. Complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryers, swimming pool and other luxuries are available in the Luxury Queen Suite, Double Delight Suite, Double Top Suite and the 2 Bedroom Self-Catering Unit.
- Authentic West African cuisine
- Close to the massive Canal Walk shopping mecca
- Quick drive to the city centre
- Tranquil getaway from the hustle and bustle
- Amenities include a Luxury Queen Suite, Double Delight Suite, Double Top Suite and a 2 Bedroom
- Self-Catering Unit with complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryers, swimming pool, satellite TV and other luxuries