Dutch Manor Antique Hotel
Set in the vivid and lively suburb of the historic Bo-Kaap and operating since 1812, visitors are indeed surrounded by history. The planetarium is a short drive away as is the Iziko South African Museum, while the Slave Lodge, located in the Company’s Garden, is an important and informative curatorship of this city’s early beginnings during colonial period. Not far away is the V&A Waterfront while a short drive will take you to the premium beaches of the Atlantic Seaboard. Of course, Table Mountain above, with the views from the cableway nothing short of astounding.
The Dutch Manor has all the amenities visitors would desire. En suite bathrooms, air conditioning, hairdryers and complimentary Wi-Fi all come together in the opulence of a classic past. Relax on a veranda overlooking the city, settling down to begin your holiday of a lifetime.
- Located near trendy streets and restaurants
- Close to the V&A Waterfront, Iziko South African Museum
- Short trip to premium beaches
- Near Table Mountain and the cableway
- Amenities include en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, 100% Egyptian percale cotton bedding, satellite TV, hairdryers and complimentary Wi-Fi, ensuring you have the resources to plan your perfect vacation.