Durbanville Hills Winery
Dining at Durbanville Hills is an equally relaxing experience, with Head Chef Louisa Greef preparing a range of simple yet sophisticated breakfasts, lunches and dinners (on selected evenings only). Sip on a glass of Durbanville Hill’s famed Sauvignon Blanc with your meal and take in the beautiful vineyards and mountainous surroundings.
The wine estate also subscribes to a number of environmentally-friendly grape-growing practices and social responsibility projects, as if you needed any more convincing.
- Wine estate just 20km from Cape Town
- Renowned for Durbanville Hills Sauvignon Blanc
- Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Wine tasting and wine pairing with chocolate or biltong in the cellar
- Environmentally-friendly grape-growing practices and social responsibility projects