De Waterkant Cottages & Apartments
De Waterkant accommodation offers space, privacy and home comforts. Property cleaning service takes place six days a week with a light service on Sundays (exception of public holidays). All units have fully fitted kitchens with living and dining areas that include satellite television, have wall safes and an outdoor area as standard.
In addition you can tailor the experience & choose properties with a pool, hot tub, courtyard, garage and/or roof deck with amazing views. We offer extra guest services of pre-stocked kitchens, flowers, and airport pick-ups. The area boasts a good vibe of recommended restaurants, great coffee shops, wine bars, clubs, deli’s and designer shops.
As well as online availability & bookings you can view each property individually on our website with pictures, fact sheets, floor plans and location maps.
Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 5.30pm
Public Holidays & Weekends: 10am to 3pm
(closed 25th December & 1st January)
- De Waterkant Village is only ten minutes walk from the city centre or Green Point
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi featured properties available
- Luxury Accommodation for a tailored holiday experience.
- Master bedrooms have air-conditioning and free WiFi is also available.
- Car Hire companies are within easy walking distance.