De Denne Guesthouse
De Denne is the perfect, restful stopover halfway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth, situated with close proximity to Route 62. The guesthouse boasts startling views of the Oliphant and Swartberg mountain ranges. Spend your days bird watching, taking a tour of the ostrich farm and watching chicks hatch, stargazing in the clear night sky or going to explore the renowned and conveniently close-by, Cango Caves.
Guests have the option between staying in the beautiful, secluded Garden or Family Suites, or in the Deluxe Suites located in the main house. Take a dip in the inviting swimming pool or relax on the private verandah. Farm tours come highly recommended, as do the barbeques.
- 4-star luxury guesthouse just outside Oudshoorn
- De Denne Guesthouse is situated on a working ostrich and alfalfa farm
- Enjoy bird watching, scenic walks, stargazing, environmental and farm tours
- A perfect stop over halfway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth on the Route 62, near to the Sunrise Meerkat Tour, Cango Caves, and Highgate Showfarm
- Amenities include swimming pool, complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, laundry service, daily housekeeping, tea and coffee and evening turn down service