Crayfish Lodge Sea & Country Guesthouse
The lodge is situated right in front of a small, sandy beach, while the heated pool ensures that winter or summer, you’ll get to enjoy a dip on your seaside holiday. If you’re the adventurous type, chat to your hosts about Great White Shark viewing and cage diving, horse riding, scenic flights to Cape Agulhas, quad biking through local vineyards or take a sea safari with the Marine Big 5’ which includes whales, dolphins, penguins, Cape Fur Seals and Great White Sharks.
Relax on your private, secluded balcony and take in panoramic views of Walker Bay, all the way from Danger Point to Hermanus, and in perfect conditions, even the distant Cape Point. Light-flooded rooms boast en suite bathrooms with spacious spa baths.
- Located above Stanford’s Cove in Gaansbaai
- 1.5 hours from Cape Town International Airport, 30 minutes from Hermanus
- Spectacular views of the sea, mountain and Fynbos
- Arranged activities from Great White shark cage diving to river cruises on Kleinriver
- Amenities include heated pool