Chapman’s Peak Hotel
If you’re staying in Hout Bay, the Hout Bay Market comes highly recommended. For those wanting to experience the city, Chapman’s Peak Hotel is just a short 20-minute drive. Alternatively, head South and play with the penguins at Boulder’s Beach and take in the spectacular views at Cape Point. When you’re done exploring, enjoy a meal at the hotel’s restaurant. Tip: Their calamari is a favourite amongst locals.
Let the sound of the waves lapping against the shoreline be your first waking sound from one of the Chapman’s Peak Hotel’s spacious rooms. The rooms have been modernised while still maintaining the charm of a bygone era. The hotel also has a swimming pool, security, conference rooms and banqueting facilities for those who are interested.
- Beautiful historical building
- Unforgettable views of the bay, beach, valley and sentinel
- Close proximity to the city centre and southernmost attractions
- Facilities include restaurant, swimming pool, undercover parking, comprehensive security, business centre, conference rooms and banqueting facilities
- Amenities include satellite TV, air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, mini-bar, safe, telephone, and hairdryer