Camps Bay Village
Only 7km from Cape Town CBD, this prime piece of location gives visitors access to everything the Mother City has to offer. The iconic Table Mountain Cableway, a must for every itinerary, is only 5.5km away, while the V&A Waterfront is only 10km away. Of course, for the best time, simply walk across the road to Camps Bay Beach for the day, and in the evening, walk along the popular Camps Bay strip, jam-packed with restaurants, bars and night life activities.
Rooms in the hotel are peaceful and suitable for singles and couples, each equipped with all the modern creature comforts, including private Nespresso machines. Discerning travellers and those wanting a little more home to call their own can book into the Studio, One Bedroom or Family Apartments. While finally, those looking for a quaint hideaway can book into one of the lovely Stone Cottages.
- Luxury accommodation on Camps Bay Drive
- Opposite the road from Camps Bay Beach
- Surrounded by the restaurants, bars and clubs along Camps Bay strip
- Rooms, Apartments and Stone Cottages available
- Only 5.5km from Table Mountain Cableway, 7km from Cape Town CBD, and 10km from V&A Waterfront