Bosky Dell Guest Lodge
Located in the historic port of Simon’s Town, Bosky Dell is a nature lover’s paradise which will be sure to make your Cape Town trip one for the books. The Cape guesthouse is situated above Boulders Beach, which has become the site of an endangered African Penguin colony since 1982.
The whitewashed cottages and main house sit within a beautiful, spacious garden which leads to a beach walkway among massive granite boulders and a sandy cove, which is around 540 million years old. Don’t worry, it’s completely sheltered. Travel around False Bay to Kalk Bay, with its myriad of bistros, restaurants and pubs, watching as the fishing boats sail out to sea to catch the day’s fresh produce. A favourite haunt for surfers, nearby Fish Hoek Beach always proves a great day out for the whole family.
The Main House has space for six people as does the B Cottage. There are three other accommodation options, with amenities that include Wi-Fi, satellite TV, basic kitchen appliances, kettle barbeque and housekeeping.
- Nearby to the historic naval base in Simon’s Town
- Close to restaurants, pubs and art galleries
- A short drive to Fish Hoek beach
- Location frequented by the local penguin colony
- Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV, basic kitchen appliances, kettle barbeque and housekeeping