Bellevue Manor Guesthouse and Self-Catering Apartments
Originally built in 1895, Bellevue Manor is a South African National Monument that brings old-world charm to modern day luxury. Its first owner, Miss Ann Bell was famous in the early 1900s for her warm hospitality – a tradition that is still practiced today.
Sea Point offers a host of activities to visitors both local and abroad. Take a walk on the renowned Promenade or enjoy a dip in the Sea Point Swimming Pool. There are an endless amount of restaurants and stores, including Cape Town’s oldest steakhouse, the Wooden Shoe. Just beyond the borders of this vibrant suburb, guests will find the V&A Waterfront, beaches and city centre, and there is plenty local transport available for those who feel like exploring.
Guests have the option between staying in the original Manor or in one of the self-catering Executive Suites a short distance away. They are equally well located and both offer views of the ocean and Robben Island. Whichever you choose, quality service and your personal attention are guaranteed.
- Magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island
- Secure, off-street parking
- 24-hour security for your peace of mind
- Laundry, secretarial, internet and housekeeping services are available
- Amenities include a TV, tea and coffee facilities, linen, fan, heater, safe and bar fridge