Azul Coastal Tours & Transfers (Pty) Ltd
Tours on offer include:
- West Coast Day Tours – To various destinations including Saldanha Bay, Jacobs Bay, Paternoster, St. Helena Bay.
- Berg River and beyond – Vlddrif Fishing Village, Bokkomlaan experience and boat cruise on the Berg River.
- Birding routes further up the West Coast – Including but not limited to Rocher Pans at Dwarskersbos, Verlorenvlei Estuary at Elands Bay and Bird Island Nature Reserve situated at Lamberts Bay.
West Coast Natural and Cultural Heritage Tours:
- West Coast National Park (Oom Eddie Papier – our local gem leading the historical and natural tours)
- !Khwa Ttu – San Spirit Shared – Celebrate our first people with us and learn more about their survival skills, medicinal plants and how we can live closer to nature, only taking from nature what we absolutely need.
- West Coast Fossil Park – Fossils of African Bears, Sabre Tooth Cats and short-necked giraffes found in-situ at the best-preserved digging site in the world! Experience Jurassic park on the West Coast!
- Hopefield Simply Bee – Bee Observancy Centre – learn the importance of Bees in our Fynbos habitat. Experience the working environment of the bees through a glass window – perfect even if you are allergic to bees. Sample wax products, honey and beauty products all made from bees.
Cederberg hiking trails:
- Live and dine with the locals on a three day donkey cart trail through the missionary villages of Heuningvlei and Wupperthal.
- Experience Rock Art Hiking Trails.
- Beaverlac at the Groot Winterhoek Mountain Area – Swim in secluded pools with waterfalls cascading down.
Namaqua and West Coast Wine and Flower Tours:
Seven day tour to Namaqualand, West Coast and Olifantsriver Wine Valley – There is so much more to experience than just flowers.
West Coast Fine Wine & Dine Tours:
- Darling Wine Tour – Tastings and pairings with delightful experiences including MCC, Gin Tasting, Craft Beer Tasting, Cheese and Toffee Tasting.
- Swartland Wine Tour – From Piketberg all the way down to Riebeek West and Riebeek Valley. From olives to jams and preserves coupled with the most beautiful wines. Loads of hiking trails and game drives in the mountains for the more adventurous traveller. Definitely not to be missed!
Langebaan – Kite surfing mecca of the West Coast
Stand Up Paddling around Schaapen Island.
Kayaking to the penguin reserve at Paternoster.
Sunset Cruises on the Langebaan Lagoon.
From Cape Town or Cape Town International Airport.
14 – seater Toyota Quantum Bus
6 – seater Toyota Fortuner 4×4 Luxury vehicle
Both with passenger liability and accredited tour permits.
Find them on Instagram.
- Water sports activities
- Darling and Swartland Wine Tours
- Game drives, hiking trails, archery
- Guided Tours and transfers
- Cathsseta Accredited & SATSA bonded