Avara Wellness Spa
Avara spa offers an extensive range of treatments and amazing wellness facilities at the establishment’s wellness area adjacent to the spa. The facilities include an indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room and gym. There are a variety of massages to choose from including cupping for those wanting more of a focused wellness treatment, hydrotherapy in our private candlelit hydro room, luxury body treatments and the always-needed pedicure or paint.
All staff are highly trained and we use only the best quality products for all treatments. The Kalahari facial products, developed with natural ingredients based on plant oils, red sand and mineral salts will leave your skin glowing and rejuvenated. Spoil yourself with our range of Medicosmestics Anti-ageing products or completely natural Kalahari rooibos range.
If you’re looking for something a little more romantic, the couple’s treatment rooms will do it. There are two couples’ rooms to choose from and the hydrotherapy facility is also couple-friendly.
An in-house doctor offers a range of anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation treatments. She is highly experienced in aesthetics and uses only the best products for her patients.
- Facials, manicures, pedicures, massages, hydrotherapy and more
- Centrally located in Cape Town’s Century City
- Aesthetic treatments – Botox, dermal fillers, micro-needling, skin peels, redermalization and more
- Knightsbridge towers – indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room, gym and conference/venue facility
- Top quality professional products – Obagi, Neostrata, Kalahari, and more