This category will be awarded to a Cape Town Tourism Member who successfully engages visitors in their sustainability efforts. This award aims to celebrate that tourism can be a force for good
without compromising on visitor enjoyment.
– The applicant in this category must be able to demonstrate that their core values include
providing visitors with memorable experiences and being committed to operating
– The applicant must also demonstrate that they encourage visitors to match what they do in showing care for the social, economic and environmental well-being of Cape Town.
– Applicants can show that they have a strategy aimed at creating awareness and changing
behaviour in visitors.
– They also have systems in place that make it easy for visitors to do the right thing and support sustainability efforts.
– Complete applicant’s details.
– Answer the two (2) questions in no more than 500 words.
– Attach relevant supporting documents.
– Submit before/by 17h00 on Friday, 31 August 2018
– Each category has been assigned two (2) judges who will be responsible for reviewing
– All judges will gather together on judging day to scrutinize and debate the shortlisted
– Through this rigorous process, winners will be voted upon.
– Winners will be announced at the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 24 October 2018.
Oops! We could not locate your form.