- This event has passed.
August 17 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 amZAR90
Come and participate in a good cause – Let’s get fit for a cause with Girls with Wings and #Fit4Wiings.
Get ready to sweat it out and have fun with your favourite trainers and fit-fluencers all while supporting a great cause! You can expect 5 incredible workouts suitable for ALL fitness levels.
The line-up includes:
- Ex pro-footballer and co-founder of Point Break Fitness Centre, RYAN BOTHA
- Women’s personal trainer and founder of Rush Tush Glow Studio, RUSHDA MOOSAJEE
- Personal trainer, Zumba, dance fit and Pilates instructor, PK THE TRAINER
- Fitness trainer, brand ambassador and Fit- fluencer, NOMVULA KHUZWAYO
- Pro Surfer, Under Armour Unlike Any Winner 2017, Women’s Health Next Fit Star Top 12 2019, TEAL HOGG
- Pro HSBC Seven’s and False Bay rugby player, RIAAN O’NIELL
Our MC’s for the event are KFM breakfast show hosts, SHERLIN and SIBS.
Each entry fee goes towards the purchase of one toiletry bag for homeless and underprivileged women. Each toiletry bag includes sanitary products, face cloth, underwear, and soap.
Bring along a yoga mat or sweat towel. And please come and support.
Hope to see you there!