The Big 6 is made up of Cape Point, Groot Constantia, Kirstenbosch, Robben Island Museum, Table Mountain Aerial Cableway and the V&A Waterfront. These six attractions are the city’s backbone and represent the beautiful natural surrounds, rich history and incredible cuisine and wine that Cape Town has to offer.
WIN: The ultimate Cape Town Big 6 experience
From Cape Point to Robben Island and everything in between, one lucky winner stands the chance of winning the ultimate Cape Town Big 6 experience to share with Dad.
To enter: ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION: Which one of Cape Town’s Big 6 is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
Email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer in the subject line.
- Cape Point = Entry and Funicular Tickets x 2
- Table Mountain Cableway = Return tickets x 2
- Groot Constantia= Chocolate & Wine Tasting Vouchers x 2
- V&A will give one R500 V&A gift voucher.
- Robben Island Museum = Ferry tickets x 2
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden = Garden entry tickets x 2
- Moyo Kirstenbosch = vouchers to the value of R300 x 2
- Prize can be redeemed after lockdown and is valid for 1 year from date of issue.
- Vouchers/tickets are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- Competition closes on 26 June 2020 and is open to Cape Town residents only.
- Winner will be contacted via email by 10 July. If we have not heard from you within 2 weeks, a new winner will be selected.