Wedged between the Langeberg and Outeniqua Mountains in the Klein Karoo, Aquila Private Game Reserve offers a luxurious yet adventurous Big Five experience.
Get 15% off when you book an Wednesday Overnight Safari at Aquila Game Reserve and Spa.
Here’s what you need to know
- The October Wednesday Overnight offer is only valid via the online store.
- Aquila reserves the right to service your booking at Inverdoorn in the event that Covid protocols or other lockdown situations enforce temporary closure.
- All activities are subject to availability.
- Due to strict COVID-19 hygiene protocol, no entry will be allowed without a valid booking confirmation. No walk-ins permitted.
- No food or drinks are allowed onto the premises as a food and soft drink service is offered on site.
- Offers not available to trade and rates are not commissionable.
- Aquila reserves the right to end this promotional offer with reasonable notice.
- The standard Aquila cancellation policy applies as stated on the www.aquilasafari.com website.
- No refunds for services not used.
- Bookings cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No shows forfeit their booking and early check-outs do not qualify for refunds.
- Right of admission reserved.
Aquila’s COVID-19 hygiene & safari safety
- A dedicated COVID19 health and safety team leader will oversee staff and guest wellbeing, safety and comfort.
- Medical and travel declarations and records will be recorded for all staff and guests entering and exiting the property.
- Guest and staff temperature monitoring will be done daily with non-contact thermometers (with further actions and protocols in place should someone show symptoms or high temperature).
- Guests will be able to navigate with clear property signage and easy guest information, together with a thorough pre check-in briefing.
- Guests and staff will be required to wear a mask on the property, except when in their rooms or while eating and drinking.
- Strict sanitising and hygiene practices are put in place and will include shoe and hand sanitising at check-in and regular intense cleansing of high touch areas like welcome desks.
- Cash handling will be minimised and tap cards and other forms of payment will be preferred.
- Capacity controls are being considered to achieve the most effective physical distancing at the property – these include removal of excess chairs and tables in communal areas, spacing of furniture and instructing queue spacing.
- Food and dining services will include individually wrapped single use items (like sauces, salt and pepper) to avoid multiple use of items. Where possible, meals will be wrapped in hygienic materials and delivered prepacked.
- Rooms will be used in rotation to allow for decontamination periods after check out.
- Turn-down service will be stopped until further notice, while linen and towel changes will be reduced to lower any possible contamination risk. In-room sanitiser will be provided.
- Safari vehicles have before lockdown, and will continue after reopening, be deep cleaned after every game drive, while limiting the amount of passengers per vehicle to allow for sufficient distancing.