Shark and Safari
Adventure and Activity Tours R 1500 pppn – R 1500 pppns
Shark and Safari specialises in wild life & adventure tours, specifically the Great White Shark cage diving & viewing tours as well as the unique Cape Safari; in Cape Town, South Africa. We have tailored each of our package tours to ensure that you experience the very best of what is on offer in Cape Town.
- Languages spoken
- V&A Information Centre
- Dock Road
Shark Cage Dive - Gansbaai
Adventure and Activity ToursThe ultimate in wildlife adventure tours has to be the face to face introduction to the Great White Shark. Although great whites, or Carcharodon charcharias, can be found on every coast in the world (except the Antarctic), few places can offer the conditions found off the coast of Gansbaai that make shark viewing on a daily basis, possible. The one day tour is your action packed, adrenaline fueled encounter that you simple cannot miss! Shark & Safari provides shark cage diving tours from Gansbaai, 160km from Cape Town. Dyer Island is just off the coast and is home to one of the largest seal colonies in Southern Africa. The approximately 60 000 seals provide the main diet of the Great White Shark. The channel that intersects this island is called Shark Alley.
Our full day tour provides the following:
- Door to door transfer from Cape Town CBD and back.
- A light breakfast on arrival
- An information and safety briefing.
- 3-5 hours at sea
- Cinematographer to capture all the action (optional DVD - R350)
- Experienced dive master and skipper
- 7mm wetsuit with mask and snorkel
- Scuba gear available for PADI certified divers
- Our 8 man cage allows you to have several dives
- Our biggest boat only take 24 clients.
- On the return to shore, a light lunch is served.
Times vary every day and are dependent on the tides, weather and logistics. We will attempt to accommodate your requested time but this not always possible, especially with the transfer option.