Cape Insights is a boutique travel company that offers special interest tours around South Africa.
We provide cultural tours for people who are curious ... adventurous at heart ... and discerning.
- Small Group Tours with fixed departure dates in a variety of fields
- Day Tours around the Peninsula and Winelands
- Custom Tours designed to your timelines and tastes
Howie’s Shuttle offers:
• Airport Transfers (Pick Up / Drop Off at the airport)
• Chauffeur Drive - Driver and vehicle at your disposal for a time period of your choice - (Business meetings, Shopping, Events)
• General Transport (Point-to-Point, Scheduled Pick-up’s)
• Day Trips (Winelands, Cape Point or anywhere you choose to go, at your leisure!)
• Driver for Hire (Driver available to drive your vehicle if you are unable)Read more
The best way to experience Table Mountain is on foot.
We offer guided hikes and climbs on Table Mountain and the Cape Peninsula. Maximize your experience of Table Mountain by joining our experienced, qualified and accredited mountain guides on the best routes Table Mountain has to offer. Get close to nature and off the beaten track. Whether a first-time hiker or seasoned trekker, adrenalin junkie or nature lover, we make sure you get the experience you’re looking for. Routes vary from…Read more
Landscape Tours is a South Africa-based tour operator with a 15-year track record of successful touring in Southern Africa. Our routes cover South Africa and the major highlights of Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Victoria Falls and Tanzania.Landscape Tours' scheduled tours are a cost-effective way to see the highlights of South Africa in small groups (maximum 14 passengers), led by an expert guide. Choose the tour for you based on your interests, from close encounters with African wildlife…Read more
Picking the right adventure company is critical to the success of your visit to Africa. It can mean the difference between the trip of a lifetime and a complete nightmare. Adventure companies are not all the same and the best endorsement we have is feedback from satisfied clients.Around the world, our reputation has been established by word of mouth and that's the greatest compliment we could ask for! Due to our consistently high quality of services and products, various international…Read more
Inbound tour operator/booking agent with marketing focus on Norway and other Scandinavian countries. We tailor make tours; arrange bookings for accommodation, transport and tourism activities for groups and individual travelers. Nordsor Travel can provide Norwegian speaking tourism guides and our service is given in English and Norwegian.Read more
· Cape Peninsula Tour - Starting with a scenic drive through Clifton, Camps Bay, Hout Bay which includes an optional visit to seal island. Drive along Chapmans Peak to Cape Point, Simons Town and the Penguin colony at Boulders Beach. Followed by a drive through Kalk Bay, Muizenberg, Constantia, and Kirstenbosch, which ends off in Cape Town. Full day tours approximately 8/9 hrs. Half day tours approximately 4hrs.
· Winelands Tour – A visit to Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek. The…Read more
Established in 1996, Umkulu Safari & Canoe Trails is a proudly South African owner operated safari and river rafting company. Our guiding principle is to provide our clients with an out of this world outdoor adventure and highlighting the unspoiled beauty of Africa.
Our 4x4 Safaris explore Africa's wildlife, culture and geology. South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Zambia are our area of expertise and where possible we stay of the beaten track, providing our clients…Read more
Western Cape » Stellenbosch Wine Route » Wine & Gourmet Tours
Welcome to BLUE VIEW TRAVEL! The choice is yours. Take a scenic drive to the place where the oceans meet to experience the breathtaking views at Cape Point or enjoy the taste of great wines on one of many Cape Wine Routes. You make the choice and we’ll make it an unforgettable experience. We specialize in guided tours in and around Cape Town. Welcome aboard!Read more