Avian Leisure specialises in tailor-made safaris and birding tours in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zambia, as well as botany tours, general nature tours and photographic tours. We cater for small groups wanting self-drive or guided tours. Our birding tours are run at your desired pace – while intensive trips aim to cover as many habitats as possible within the given timeframe . On these trips you can expect to see 500 bird species on a three-week guided trip. Our tailor-made…Read more
Your local tour guide heros grew up in townships, with many years of personal involvement in all levels and aspects of community life in South Africa. Join us for a unique experience guided tour to our history, our People and Culture. As a Community organiser, my knowledge of the people together with my strength in operating cultural tours is unsurpassed.
The impression from the outside is pretty grim-many shacks line the outskirts and give no indication of the vibrant culture found…
From a leisurely paddle through the Cape's Breede River Valley, to the exhilaration of the Orange River rapids, our highly qualified river guides accompany you on each trip and prepare five-star meals on route. We cater for leisure and family groups, schools and corporate and conference groups. Our Breede River Rafting experience, either at "Round the Bend" or "Up the Creek" and Orange River Provenance Camp offer an opportunity to experience the great outdoors in the capable hands of a…Read more
· Cape Peninsula Tour - Starting with a scenic drive through Clifton, Camps Bay, Hout Bay which includes an optional visit to seal island. Drive along Chapmans Peak to Cape Point, Simons Town and the Penguin colony at Boulders Beach. Followed by a drive through Kalk Bay, Muizenberg, Constantia, and Kirstenbosch, which ends off in Cape Town. Full day tours approximately 8/9 hrs. Half day tours approximately 4hrs.
· Winelands Tour – A visit to Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek. The…Read more
Xama Adventures is a tour and safari company based in Cape Town.We offer tours and safaris in the Western Cape, the Northern Cape and Namibia, as well as exciting day trips in and around Cape Town.We do short tours and safaris that are focused on country life in the Mother City and beyond. These packages are great for weekend getaways.Xama Adventures specialises in personalized services. We cater for any age group and for your every need.Read more
We do what you, the guest, want us to do We specialise in:
- Personalised & Private Tours.
- Hiking & adventure activities.
- Transfers to and from Functions, Conferences, Hotels, other Venues and the Airport.
- Sight-seeing and day trips .
Our Mission Statement: To provide a quality, safe and pleasurable learning experience to tourists of local, domestic and international origins.
To enhance and promote the Western Cape and all it has to offer in such a way that it exceeds the tourists…Read more
Township tours » Historical tours » Cooking tours
AFRICAN IKON TRAVELprovides our guests with personalised tours, transport services, flight arrangements, hotel bookings, car hire and chauffeurs for private transfers to and from airports, train stations and seaports in and around Cape Town and throughout the Western Cape for private and business travellers.
- Airport transfers to and from Cape Town International Airport.
- Transfers to and from Cape Town International Harbour.
- Security trained chauffeurs offering a full concierge service…
Photographic and viewing safaris in South Africa
At Aperture Wild Photographic and Viewing Safaris we offer bird watching, bird photographic, mammal photographic and mammal viewing safaris mainly, but not exclusively, in the Western Cape.
A wide choice of day and extended safaris from Cape Town are available, as well as customised safaris further afield including the Southern Cape Coast and Garden Route, the West Coast into Namaqualand, and the Little and Great Karoo towards the central…Read more
Zisile Transport & Special Projects has a number of passenger vehicles, and bookings (pre-arrange) can be made to transport passengers between various towns and venues. We do short distances around the Western Cape Province. We also cater for special trips nationallyRead more