Run Cape Town
Join us for a run and learn about the city of Cape Town with Run Cape Town - Sightseeing on the Run!
We offer personalised, tailor-made, guided running tours through the streets and neighborhoods of Cape Town, with an experienced and accredited Western Cape Tourist Guide. We offer different routes to meet your specific interest:
* A historical city tour route, introducing you to the important landmarks and historical sights of Cape Town (5km, 8km, 10km 0r 12km distances)
* Trail runs around Lion's Head, in Tokai Forest, Silvermine Reserve (choose your distance)
* Guided runs through the township of Gugulethu with Vince, our local "Gugs" running guide (5km, 8km or 10km)
* A half day tour including a trail run on a local working farm (7.5km or 8.5km distance), wine and olive tasting, followed by beer tasting and a delicious lunch platter at Slow Quarter, the tap room of local brewers Darling Brew.
Each tour is individually created so that you can choose your departure time, distance, route and pace. Your running guide carries water and a camera so that photos can be sent to you digitally after the tour. All you need to bring is your sneakers and running energy!
* Tours offered in Spanish, French, German, English and Afrikaans *
Prices from R250 per person. Discounts offered for groups.
- Languages spoken
- 16 Peak View
- 206 Upper Buitenkant Street
- Cape Town
Awesome concept! I love the idea of combining exercise with sight-seeing. It's so much more fun:-) Philippa, the guide, is a great person and super friendly. She adjusts the running pace to your personal fitness level. She even took pictures during the run.
Had such a fun evening run, learnt so much about places I walk past everyday, some of which I had never taken note of. Gives CT CBD new meaning. Run CT is a must not only for CT visitors, but locals too. A fantastic, unique concept. Brilliant way to see CT on foot and keep fit.
Really fun way to see the city, definitely beats sitting in a bus for hours.