View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Enjoy luxury 4-star accommodation on the border of Cape Point National Reserve, a minute’s walk from the beach. Zensa Lodge sits in Scarborough, offering the ultimate Cape Town hideaway. Surrounded by mountains and oceans with a romantic mist most early mornings, indulge in relaxation at Zensa Lodge.
Take an early morning stroll along the pristine Scarborough beach, hike up the mountain for panoramic views, or cycle along the National Reserve’s stunning coastline. Of course, a visit to Cape Point should be on the itinerary of any discerning tourist visiting the Mother City, offering incredible places to eat with outstanding views that are not easy to forget.
The 7 guest rooms are each decorated in calming white, with crisp linens inviting guests for a peaceful night’s sleep. A spacious and immaculate garden offers privacy and tranquility, while the pools, Jacuzzi and sauna give guests the chance to forget about the hustle and bustle of the city.
- 4-star accommodation in Scarborough, on the border of Cape Point National Reserve
- A minute’s walk from Scarborough beach
- Easy access to Cape Point
- Designed and decorated in calming and pristine white for ultimate peacefulness
- Amenities include pools, Jacuzzi, sauna, trampoline and tree hut for children, and private terraces