View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
The Tudor Hotel sits right in the heart of Cape Town city centre on the historic and lively Greenmarket Square African market. Though the oldest hotel in South Africa’s oldest city, the Tudor Hotel is anything but old-fashioned. Colonial charm is met with modern creature comforts to create the ultimate in relaxing and stylish accommodation, within easy reach of all of Cape Town’s top attractions and hotspots.
The brasserie, bar and lounge area on the ground floor offer food, drink and entertainment to guests that won’t break the bank. However, the real magic of the hotel is its convenient central location which provides an unlimited amount of things to do, sights to see and places to eat.
Select from range of affordable accommodation options from modest Twin Rooms to spacious Family Suites. All reservations include a full English buffet breakfast to start the day, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi. Laundry services and secure undercover parking are also available at an additional surcharge.
- Oldest hotel in Cape Town
- Located in Cape Town city centre, overlooking Greenmarket Square
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and English buffet breakfast
- Laundry and secure undercover parking available for a surcharge
- Amenities include 26 spacious rooms, brasserie and bar and lounge area