View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Thirty Ate - The Grand Daddy Hotel
Serving up everything from healthy smoothies to delectable burgers, Thirty Ate at the Grand Daddy Hotel offers only the best of modern dining. They’re open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and also offer a wide selection of cocktails, wine, coffee and desserts. Ask for a recommended craft beer, or try one of the gins from the exclusively South African gin menu to wash it down.
The modern menu showcases classic favourites such as prawns, burgers and gourmet sandwiches. The sandwiches and desserts are changed on a weekly basis to keep things interesting. All ingredients are fresh and locally sourced and you can expect your meal to come with a few homemade touches.
The natural textures and copper sheen create a relaxed, warm and inviting ambience. Next time you’re wondering down the popular Long Street, be sure to pop in for a good time at any time of day.
- Modern dining at the Grand Daddy Hotel’s restaurant, Thirty Ate
- The menu showcases favourites such as burgers, prawns, and gourmet sandwiches
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday 06h30 – 11h00, Saturday and Sunday 07h30 – 12h00
- Lunch: Monday to Sunday 12h00 – 16h30
- Dinner: Monday to Saturday 17h00 to late, Sunday 17h00 – 21h30 (during season only)