View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
The PortsWood Hotel
The restaurant and lobby are built around the original well and holding cells for prisoners en route to Robben Island around three centuries ago, making the PortsWood Hotel a firm part of Cape Town’s colonial history. Rich in South Africa’s unique culture, this 4-star hotel is the place for any traveller looking for a historical experience within luxury accommodation. The PortsWood Hotel is also conveniently located at Cape Town’s premier shopping and entertainment destination, the V&A Waterfront.
The Quarterdeck Restaurant in the PortsWood Hotel specialises in Cape Malay, Malaysian, and Indonesian infused cuisine, and for those who prefer the privacy of their luxurious and spacious rooms, the hotel offers 24-hour room service.
The location makes it an ideal base from which to explore Cape Town and the wider Cape Peninsula. Many of the Mother City’s top attractions can be reached in just a few minutes, including Table Mountain, Two Oceans Aquarium, Clifton and Camps Bay, as well as an abundance of restaurants in every cuisine and bars for every
- 4-star hotel, centrally located at the V&A Waterfront
- The restaurant and lobby are built around the original well and holding cells for prisoners en route to Robben Island
- Within easy reach of Table Mountain, Two Oceans Aquarium, Clifton and Camp’s Bay
- The Quarterdeck Restaurant specializes in Cape Malay, Malaysian, and Indonesian infused cuisine
- Foreign exchange, restaurant and cocktail bar, business centre, boardroom, valet service, and swimming pool