View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
The One 8 Hotel
Sit back and relax in 4-star luxury at this intimate and modern hotel. The One 8 hotel sits in the vibrant and central suburb of Green Point, just on the outskirts of Cape Town CBD, and close to everywhere you want to be. Enjoy a range of trendy restaurants along the Green Point strip or the cobbled streets of the celebrated gay-friendly village, De Waterkant. You’re also conveniently close to the big attractions such as V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, Sea Point Promenade and the beautiful golden beaches hidden around the city’s coastline.
Kick off the day’s adventures with a hearty traditional breakfast and a refreshing morning swim in the solar-heated pool. Next, make your way to any of Cape Town’s most popular attractions, all within easy reach. If you’re stuck for ideas on where to go, grab a MyCiTi or a Hop-on Hop-off CitySightseeing Bus and see where the wind takes you. When you return, enjoy an ice cold beer from the fully-licensed bar and rest those muscles with a soak in the One 8 Hotel’s Jacuzzi before retiring to your large, comfortable bed.
Guests can choose between a range of Superior and Deluxe suites, some with balconies, some with baths, and all with en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Guests can also make use of the sun deck which is a great place to start an evening out on the town, as well as an exercise room for keeping up with your routine while on holiday or a business trip.
- Intimate 4-star hotel in Green Point
- Walking distance from De Waterkant, Cape Town Stadium, Green Point Park and the V&A Waterfront
- Surrounded by restaurants, bars, nightclubs, cabaret theatres and more
- Laundry services and airport transfers can be arranged
- Amenites include full breakfast, tea and coffee tray, mini-bar, satellite TV, a solar-heated
- swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sun deck, exercise room, licensed bar, lounge, secure on-site parking