View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
The Marine Hotel
Sitting high on the cliffs overlooking Hermanus’ Walker Bay, the 5-star Marine Hotel, part of the Liz McGrath Collection, offers some of the most spectacular land-based whale watching in the world. From June to November, guests are able to view majestic Southern Right Whales in a pristine sanctuary for the season, from the comfort of their luxury sea view bedroom.
Renowned for attention to detail in every aspect, the hotel features an exceptional restaurant, overseen by Relais & Châteaux Grand Chef, Peter Tempelhoff. The Sun Lounge offers the perfect sundowner spot, while the indulgent Carchele Beauty Spa ensures that you’ll leave feeling utterly relaxed.
The hotel boasts 40 rooms, each individually decorated and designed to make the most of their inimitable setting above the waves. Each room has a window looking out onto gorgeous oceanic vistas, setting the scene for your stay in this iconic hotel. Special touches such as hot water bottles placed in beds during winter, chocolates at turn down, and a welcome bottle of wine ensure that your stay at The Marine Hotel will be an unforgettable one.
- 5-star hotel in Hermanus
- Set high on the cliffs overlooking Walker Bay
- Whale watching from June to November
- Two restaurants on-site, SeaFood at The Marine and The Pavilion, as well as The Sun Lounge cocktail bar
- Amenities include Carchele Beauty Spa, heated swimming pool, outdoor shower, a boutique store, 24-hour reception, tourist information desk, 24-hour security, 24-hour room service
The Marine Hotel
- room Marine Drive, Hermanus 7200, South Africa
- phone +27 (0) 28 313 1000
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- desktop_mac http://www.collectionmcgrath.com/hotels/the-marine