View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
The Capital Mirage Hotel
The Capital Mirage Hotel is a haven of style and sophistication near the city centre. This luxury Cape Town hotel is built to impress and exudes a sense of classic opulence and decadence. It’s found near charming coffee shops, vibrant nightclubs, art galleries and every convenience you can think of.
Boasting exquisite views of the Mother City in all its glory, this establishment not only provides complimentary transportation to and from the airport, but also to and from the premium boutiques, shops and restaurants of the V&A Waterfront. From atop its rooftop bar, you will be able to spy the whole city with the truly unforgettable backdrop of Table Mountain.
If you’ve come in one of the famous Cape summers, you can cool off in the pool while the gym facilities are top notch. There’s a gin and snooker table for those who fancy themselves a sharp shooter and a hair salon and spa to ensure you always look and feel your best. Complimentary Wi-Fi means you won’t lose communication with family or clients.
- Choose from three restaurants
- Gym, gin and snooker lounge, rooftop pool and bar available
- Room types include luxury and superior studios as well as 1, 2 and 3-bedroomed apartments
- Amenities include en suite bathrooms, satellite televisions, complimentary Wi-Fi, private parking and shuttles to and from the airport
Cattle Baron Steak Ranch
There are three types of Cattle Baron franchises. The first and most popular is the Steak Ranch, where traditional booths set the scene for a family-friendly atmosphere. The Grill House is a little more classic and luxurious, with white tablecloths and a curated menu. Finally, the Bistro is the Cattle Baron’s answer to modern dining.
The extensive traditional menu is complimented with an equally comprehensive wine list, with a few of the best local wines from each region to choose from. If you’d like to bring your own wine instead, most Cattle Baron branches don’t charge for corkage. Meals also come with a complimentary (and delicious) creamed spinach and butternut dish for the table.
- Cattle Baron is a restaurant group with steak ranches and grill houses across South Africa
- Select from a wide range of steaks, burgers, seafood, and vegetarian meals
- Cuisine: Traditional steakhouse and bistro dining
- Ambience: From traditional family-friendly restaurants to modern bistros to classy fine dining
- Speciality dishes: flambéed chateaubriand fillet steak, green pepper fillet Madagascar, T-bone, pork loin ribs, and cordon bleu
Hotels In Cape Town
The Capital Mirage Hotel
- room 40 Chiappini St , De Waterkant, 8001, Cape Town, South Africa
- phone +27 (0) 21 200 5100
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- desktop_mac http://www.thecapital.co.za/establishment/the-capital-mirage/