View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
The Blinkwater Villa
Designed to make the absolute most of the stunning views, the Blinkwater Villa sits in a lush, quiet greenbelt from where it faces Camps Bay beach, with a backdrop of Table Mountain and Lion’s Head. Step out of your front door and within minutes you’ll find yourself on the vibrant and popular Camps Bay Strip, where there is no end to your culinary options.
For those who would prefer to remain at the luxury villa, a private chef can be arranged.
An indulgently large entertainment area spills out onto the open deck. Littered with beautiful indigenous plants, it’s the perfect spot for a cocktail in the swimming pool or a lengthy lie on a sun lounger. Blinkwater Villa is fitted with satellite TV, Wi-Fi and under-floor heating (in selected areas). Additional conveniences include daily servicing and secure garage parking for four cars.
Each room in the four-bedroom villa has a double bed, as well as doors leading to the terrace. Soft, high-quality linens and blackout curtains ensure a great night sleep after an adventure-packed day in Cape Town.
- 4-bedroom accommodation in Camps Bay
- Serviced daily, private chef by arrangement
- Walking distance from Camps Bay beach and restaurant strip
- Views of Camps Bay beach, Table Mountain and Lion’s Head
- Amenities include a swimming pool, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, under-floor heating in selected areas, and secure garage parking for four cars