View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
The Bay Hotel
Escape to palm-fringed paradise at this five-star hotel in the heart of Camps Bay. Cradled between the majestic Twelve Apostles Mountain range and the inviting blue waters of Camps Bay Beach, this luxury accommodation offers everything you need. The Bay Hotel is within easy reach of Cape Town city centre and its top attractions, but has plenty of attractions of its own.
The hotel boasts a number of world-class facilities, including a private beach club, Sandy B, where guests can enjoy an ice-cold daiquiri, local beer or wine in one of four swimming pools. Those seeking a calm and tranquil refuge can indulge in a treatment at the day spa, which uses luxurious African products and practices. Get ready for a night on the popular Camps Bay strip with a cut at the in-house hair salon and keep up with your regime with a personal trainer at the gym, or train on the beach just a few steps away.
Natural textures and touches take the centre stage of the hotel’s décor and rooms are designed to maximize views of the mountains and sea. Get the perfect night’s sleep by selecting from a range of pillows in the pillow menu, as well as an even wider range of room types, from Cabana Rooms, to Penthouses to Adventure Pads and everything in between.
- 5-star hotel in Camps Bay
- Incredible sea and mountain views
- Private beach club, Sandy B
- Services include airport transfers, laundry and dry cleaning, 24-hour reception, tourist information desk, 24-hour security and 24-hour room service
- Amenities include a bar, restaurant, health and fitness spa, swimming pool, golf, tennis, sauna, business centre and conference facilities