View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Taj Cape Town
Found in a pedestrian district in the heart of the Mother City, the Taj offers an elegant and luxurious experience in Cape Town accommodation. With views of Table Mountain and the Company’s Garden, you will be soaked in lavish grandeur and opulence.
For those who enjoy hiking, trails up Lion’s Head and the iconic flat-topped mountain are frequented by locals and tourists alike. The vistas from their summits are simply unbeatable. The on-site Twankey Bar, Mint, the Local Grill, and The Lobby Lounge are great places at which to unwind before heading back out on the town to the trendy streets of Kloof and Bree. There you will find a myriad of quaint coffee shops, gourmet food outlets and vibrant bars. A short car ride will see you arrive at the V&A Waterfront, where you can set up a ferry ride to the historic Robben Island.
Offering 176 rooms with 11 different room types, your stay at the Taj can be tailor-made to ensure your experience goes as smoothly as possible. Leave all your troubles behind at the Jiva Grande Spa Jiva-Spa-Menu-Taj-Cape-Town-15-16 before sitting down for a meal at the Bombay Brasserie, a restaurant focusing on Indian fine-dining.
- Central location
- Close by the trendy streets of Kloof, Bree and Long
- Views of Table Mountain and the Company’s Garden
- 10 Heritage Suites, 20 Heritage Luxury Rooms and 10 Heritage Luxury Rooms that overlook the city
- Amenities include 134 Room with 42 Suites, luxury bathrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness centre, indoor lap pool and a spa
- indoor heated swimming pool
- Fully equipped Technogym
- Separate male & female sauna, steam room and vitality pool.