View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Wake up to waves on your doorstep at Surfer’s Corner in Muizenberg, halfway between Cape Town city centre and Cape Point. Kick off your shoes and prepare for some laid-back, yet luxurious living in this vibrant coastal neighbourhood. Muizenberg has been voted among the top 20 surf spots around the world for its easy waves and friendly surf, enjoyed by experienced surfers, body boarders and first-time riders.
The fresh sea air becomes somewhat addictive and a weekend away at Surfer’s Corner often becomes a week. If you’re already a surfer, the waves are waiting. If you’ve never surfed before, it’s no problem. Just rent a board and book a lesson with one of the beachfront surf schools, all within walking distance of your self-catering apartment. The beachfront offers everything from short boards to SUP boards, skateboarders to kiteboarders, and ice-creams to raw vegan juice. The beautiful mountains above Muizenberg are also scattered with Protea-filled hiking trails with magnificent views of the beach and the bay.
Surfer’s Corner offers 4-star luxury accommodation in this eclectic part of Cape Town. Choose from the art deco Empire building, Melrose Village and Greens Hotel, each with its own charm and character. Enjoy fresh towels and room servicing twice weekly and a 24-hour security lobby for your security and peace of mind.
- 4-star accommodation near Muizenberg beachfront
- Luxury self-catering apartments for up to 4, 6 or 10 people
- Spend your day surfing, skating, hiking, windsurfing or stand-up paddle boarding
- Conveniently located halfway between Cape Town city centre and Cape Point Reserve
- Amenities include full kitchen and washing machine, TV, 24hr security lobby, and secure underground parking