View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
A kite surfer’s dream, SunsetLoft guesthouse is set on one of the top-rated wind and kitesurfing spots in South Africa, Sunset Beach. This beautiful architect-designed guesthouse provides a great alternative for those bored by traditional hotels.
It’s also just 10 minutes from Cape Town city centre, Table Mountain and the premium shopping mecca, V&A Waterfront, making it perfect for anyone wanting to explore the city while living the laid-back beach lifestyle.
While the city is not far away, there are plenty of attractions and activities even closer. For starters, a short 50m walk will take you to white sandy beaches, with a host of restaurants and adventure companies on the beachfront. Also in the area are shopping centres, wine farms, golf courses, mountain hiking routes and cycling trails, as well as Ratanga Junction theme park.
Whether you’re a beginner or professional, the laid-back, surfer lifestyle will draw you in, and soon you’ll be spending your days surfing, swimming and kite boarding. When you return from the beach, make use of one of two outdoor showers for a relaxing rinse-off before making dinner in one of two state-of- the-art kitchens. If you’re heading through during winter, don’t despair, the luxurious fireplaces, big-screen TVs and under-floor heating in two guest lounges are perfect for a cozy night in, best enjoyed with some award-winning local wine you’ll have picked up from a nearby estate.
- Modern architect-designed guesthouse on Sunset Beach
- 10 minutes from Cape Town city centre, Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront
- 50m from the beach, perfect for kite surfing
- Services include laundry, daily room service, 24-hour armed response
- Amenities include a saltwater pool, barbeque area, 2 hot outdoor showers, 2 lounges, 2 fully equipped kitchens, and kiteboard and surfboard storage