View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Original marble fireplaces, Oregon floors, Victorian touches and Cape furniture make up this delightful Sea Point residence. Let the distant sounds of the Atlantic Ocean’s waves lapping the shore set the scene for a holiday that perfectly blends laid-back coastal living with inner-city vibrancy.
Stonehurst Guesthouse is perfectly based for anyone wanting to meander through the Mother City. Table Mountain, Clifton and Camp’s Bay are only a short drive away, while the V&A Waterfront, Rocklands Beach and Sea Point Promenade are all within walking distance. This area is popular among young, active types who enjoy time spent outdoors.
There are 20 self-catering suites on offer, ranging between single rooms and two bedroom flats which all meet together in a stunning central courtyard. A light, healthy breakfast is provided to start your day on a good note, while in the afternoon and evening, guests are invited to make use of the fully-equipped kitchen and barbeque facilities.
- Beautiful Victorian-style guesthouse in Sea Point
- Views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Walking distance from V&A Waterfront, Rocklands Beach and Sea Point Promenade
- Short drive from Table Mountain, Clifton and Camp’s Bay
- Amenities include 20 self-catering suites, a fully equipped central kitchen, barbeque facilities, and a central courtyard