View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Peach Tree Restaurant
With a subtle influence of Cape Malay cuisine, Peach Tree stands as a true taste of upmarket Cape Town cooking. It’s found in the style and sophistication of the Cullinan Hotel, an iconic landmark in the Foreshore of the Mother City.
A quick walk away from the glitz and glamour of the V&A Waterfront, it’s the perfect place for a classy dinner after a day spent exploring in this amazing part of the world. Alternatively, it offers a diverse menu with breakfast buffets, light meals for a convenient lunch, a superb wine list and a great selection of cocktails for those perfect sundowners. The Sunday breakfast buffet has a distinctly South African flavour and is the perfect accompaniment against the backdrops of the harbour and the iconic Table Mountain.
There are stunning views over the pool deck and the city beyond, which you can savour while enjoying excellent food prepared by a kitchen that has cooked for such distinguished International guests.
- Opening Hours:06h30 – 11h00 Daily
- Cuisine: Modern with subtle Cape Malay influence
- Ambience: Classic elegance
- Dress Code:Semi-casual
- Southern Sun The Cullinan is close proximity to hiking trails up Lion’s Head and Table Mountain
- Stella Cafe & Bar located within the prestige of Southern Sun The Cullinan