View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Wake up to the sound of roosters crowing at this farm-style Gordon’s Bay backpackers. Sleepy Backpackers offers rustic living and the warmest hospitality in one of the most beautiful seaside towns.
The backpackers is set just a few steps from the golden Gordon’s Bay main beach, where it is surrounded by quaint pubs, country restaurants and pumping cocktail bars. There are plenty of things to do in Gordon’s Bay, but if you’re looking to spread the net wider, it’s also a good base from which to tour the Cape Winelands.
If you’re visiting Cape Town on a budget, make use of the in-house tour operators, shuttles and transfers and get the best rates. You can also enquire about discounts for groups and long-stays.
- Backpackers in Gordon’s Bay
- Set on a farm-style property with chickens, fruit trees and vegetable gardens
- 200m from Gordon’s Bay main beach
- Surrounded by pubs, restaurants and cocktail bars
- Within easy reach of the Cape Winelands