View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Sky Bar -The Grand Daddy Hotel
It’s all about sundowners and skylines at the Grand Daddy Hotel’s rooftop Sky Bar. This premium bar serves up a selection of cocktails, champagnes and ice-cold beers in line with some of Cape Town’s tallest skyscrapers.
Kick your feet back and relax on the wooden deck, surrounded by seven vintage Airstream trailers. Go in the early evening to make the most of the setting and watch the glint of the sunset off the gleaming trailers and glassy buildings. As the sky turns dark, the city lights up into a breathtaking backdrop for your tinkling of champagne flutes.
Due to its rooftop location, opening of the Sky Bar is weather-dependent. To accommodate the different seasons, the Sky Bar is open from Wednesday to Saturday, 16h00 – 20h30 during winter; and from Monday to Saturday, 12h00 – 20h30 during summer. Call in advance to double check before heading through.
- The Grand Daddy Hotel’s iconic rooftop bar
- Situated in the popular and vibrant Long Street
- Open to guests and the public
- Sky Bar is open from Wednesday to Saturday, 16h00 – 20h30 during winter; and from Monday to Saturday, 12h00 – 20h30 during summer
- Weather dependent – call ahead to be sure