View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
SaltyCrax has a unique offering as a 5-star backpackers near the silver sands of Blouberg, and water sport paradise, Kite Beach.
This backpackers has a great reputation for service and comfortable lodging that doesn’t eat away at your traveling budget. However, what makes this venue really special are their custom-made tours and packages, including a‘Learn English Tour’, great for foreigners who want to learn a new language from one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The Table View area has a lot to offer, especially for anyone who appreciates a bit of wind and waves. If you’re not already a surfer, body-boarder or kite-surfer, there’s no need to worry, as there are plenty of beachfront stores who offer professional training. Ask your hosts at reception for help organising lessons or other tours and activities, include Wine Route
Tours, Township Tours, Robben Island Ferries, Kloofing, Quad Biking, Shark Cage Diving and even Abseiling down Table Mountain, claimed to be the world’s highest commercial abseil facility.
Go easy on your pocket and share a neat, bright dorm with likeminded travelers or, for the more discerning, book a private Double, Triple or Family Room with en suite bathroom. Use the complimentary internet to plan your next adventure or relax in the Jacuzzi and enjoy the adventure you’re already on. SaltyCrax Backpackers has it all, from a cozy lounge for rainy days to a bonfire area and lapa for a little nighttime rumpus.
- 5-star backpackers in Table View within easy reach of Blouberg and Kite Beach
- Private Double, Triple and Family Rooms or Shared Dormitories
- Tour packages include Learn English Tours, Volunteer Programs, Kite Surfing Tours, Cape
- Town Cultural Tours and an Open Water Diving Course
- Amenities include a Jacuzzi, bonfire area, entertainment lapa, internet café, lounge and TV room, fully-equipped kitchen and laundry service