View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
The chef’s at Sabria’s Restaurant in Wynberg are cooking up a storm of Halaal-friendly grills, curries, seafood, pasta dishes and more – all made with carefully-sourced ingredients. Sabria’s offers fine dining in a chic café setting, and the retracting canopy above the courtyard provides an al fresco setting, rain or shine.
Sabria’s is a family business with a history linking back to the days of the Apartheid struggle, as well as a long list of family celebrations in the days since. Nowadays, the staff at this nostalgic restaurant are as welcoming and helpful as ever, ensuring you a smooth and pleasant dining experience.
- Halaal fine dining in Wynberg
- Around 10 minutes from Cape Town city centre
- A diverse menu of grills, curries, seafood, pasta dishes and more
- Chic café setting with a retracting balcony for al fresco dining
- Open from lunch to late dinner