View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Romney Park Luxury Suites and Wellness Centre
The majestic architecture of Romney Park rises in grand fashion from the affluent streets of Green Point. A centrally located Cape Town hotel, this luxury establishment offers 5-star hospitality which is minutes away from the most popular tourist attractions.
Located a road up from the vibrant Somerset Street, you are a quick walk away from trendy cocktail bars, classy streets and excellent bistros. Travel to the V&A Waterfront where you will find boutiques, stores and restaurants, a true shopping haven. Climb on a ferry to the historic Robben Island before heading up the Cableway to the top of the iconic Table Mountain. Lion’s Head remains a popular hiking destination because of the views from its summit while the Mother City’s most beautiful beaches lie in the nearby suburbs of Camps Bay and Clifton.
At Romney Park, you can sip on a cocktail as you sunbathe beside the pool. Relax at the exclusive and tranquil Sapphire Spa where you will receive rejuvenating and restorative treatments. With its 30 sea-facing suites and complimentary Wi-Fi, you will be able to plan your day in idyllic comfort.
- Close to the V&A Waterfront
- Near Table Mountain and Lion’s Head
- Elegant restaurant and cocktail bar
- Right next to the city centre
- Amenities include 30 sea-facing suites, en suite bathrooms, spa, air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping, safes, hairdryers, satellite TV, parking and tea and coffee facilities