View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Rickety Bridge Winery
Rickety Bridge Winery may sound quaint, but the 50-hectare wine estate (with 15 hectares of vines) is a worthy contender in the Cape’s winemaking region. Rickety Bridge Winery is less than 3km from Franschhoek’s town centre where it sits on the slopes of the mountains surrounded by elegant views.
Find world-class accommodation at the Basse Provence Guesthouse and the Rickety Bridge Manor House or simply visit for a day of wine tasting in the modern and stylish tasting room. If you’d like to pair some of the fine Rickety Bridge wines with a bite to eat, visit the restaurant, Paulina’s. Paulina’s is set among the vineyards, from where they serve up a delicious bistro-style menu.
With a winemaking history dating back to the 17th century, Rickety Bridge is a timeless estate that offers beautiful settings – a perfect Winelands wedding venue. Classic Cape Dutch architecture and furniture, combined with all the modern amenities, gives Rickety Bridge an air of warmth, romance, and relaxation.
- 50-hectare wine estate just 3km from Franschhoek’s town centre
- 4-star accommodation at the Basse Provence Guesthouse and Rickety Bridge Manor House
- Visit Paulina’s restaurant for a divine bistro-style menu
- Winemaking history dating back to the 17th century
- A perfect Winelands wedding venue