Ramasibi B&B is found in the tranquil and picturesque northern suburb of Panorama, a quiet neighbourhood populated with tranquil parks and trees. This 3-star Cape Town establishment is friendly towards both businessmen and tourists alike and is a mere 20-minute drive from the city centre.
For the adrenaline junkie, Ratanga Junction Theme Park awaits with its great curling roller coasters and rides twisting into the air. Nearby is the sprawling Canal Walk Shopping Centre, a goldmine for travellers on the lookout for gifts, boutique shops or an excellent restaurant. Watch a movie at its cinema before heading through to the city. Table Mountain rises into the sky on your approach to the city, serving as a magnificent backdrop during your stay. Visit the glitz and glamour of the V&A Waterfront before scaling the summit of Lion’s Head.
Enjoy a full English breakfast at Ramasibi B&B before cooling off with a dip in the pool. Make use of the honesty bar before settling down to a movie on one of the many satellite TV channels. The conference area can hold 40 delegates while it also comes with its own ceiling-mounted projector.
- 20-minute drive from the city centre
- Close to pleasant restaurants and bars
- Peaceful and tranquil suburb
- Canal Walk Shopping Centre nearby
- Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning and ceiling fans, bar, indoor barbeque, lounge, swimming pool, tea and coffee facilities, satellite TV and private garden