View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Pepperclub Hotel and Spa
The Pepperclub Hotel and Spa is a multi award-winning 5-star hotel located right in the cosmopolitan hub of Cape Town’s city centre where it is surrounded on all sides by tourist attractions, restaurants, bars, museums, galleries and more. This chic hotel boasts a number of fantastic first-class highlights, including a rooftop swimming pool with incomparable panoramic views of Table Mountain, a private beach restaurant and a fleet of luxury courtesy vehicles, one of which is a Rolls Royce Phantom.
Cape Town’s favourite attractions are all right on your doorstep, and with a luxury vehicle to chauffeur you around, you have no excuse not to see them all. Finish off a perfect day with a treatment at the hotel’s Cayenne Spa or enjoy a romantic movie in the intimate, private cinema. When you feel refreshed and ready to take on the night, simply step out of the palm-lined courtyard into Long Street, Cape Town’s premier dining, shopping and partying street.
Of course, luxury amenities aren’t limited to the shared areas of the hotel. Private, spacious and well-designed rooms come appointed with any comforts you require, including extra-length king-size beds, plush linen, top quality toiletries, and most importantly, incredible views of Table Mountain, Signal Hill, the city lights or Table Bay.
- Multi award-winning 5-star hotel in Cape Town city centre
- Surrounded by tourist attractions, restaurants and entertainment hotspots
- Rooms include Deluxe Bedrooms (1, 2, or 3 bedroom), Presidential Suite and a phenomenal Penthouse Suite
- Pepperclub boasts a fleet of luxury vehicles for chauffeuring guests to and from the airport, business meetings and attractions
- Amenities include a rooftop swimming pool, fully equipped gym, Cayenne Spa, intimate private cinema, 24-hour concierge service and security