Make the most of your time in Cape Town with a vibrant inner-city experience at Parliament Hotel. This 3-star hotel is located in the centre of the city, close to the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) and walking distance from a vast selection of world-class restaurants - perfect for business travellers. Of course, if you’re here to have a holiday, Parliament Hotel is also within easy reach of attractions such as Table Mountain National Park, the District Six Museum, Company’s Garden, V&A Waterfront, and it’s namesake, the South African Parliament Buildings.
Let Parliament Hotel’s English, Italian and French-speaking staff help you around the clock. Simply go to the 24-hour reception desk for assistance with laundry, ironing, dry cleaning, foreign exchange, restaurant bookings and concierge. You are also welcome to book in advance for a massage, babysitter, daily tour or anything else you might need to make your trip one to remember.
Neat and comfortable rooms are each equipped with the amenities you’d expect from a modern, 3-star hotel, including room service during the restaurant’s operating hours, giving you the choice of enjoying breakfast in bed or taking advantage of the breakfast buffet in the cozy restaurant.
- 3-star hotel in Cape Town city centre
- Conveniently close to CTICC, Table Mountain National Park, the District Six Museum, V&A Waterfront, and it’s namesake, the South African Parliament Buildings
- English, Italian and French-speaking staff
- Services include 24-hour reception desk, concierge, foreign exchange, dry cleaning, laundry and ironing, massages, and babysitting
- Amenities include air conditioning, room service, telephone, TV, Wi-Fi, safe, tea and coffee