Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town
Take advantage of Cape Town’s business distract at Park Inn, walking distance from CTICC and V&A Waterfront. This 4-star hotel boasts 120 rooms as well as it’s own restaurant, RBG Bar & Grill, a cocktail bar, Harald’s Bar and Terrace.
You’ll be able to try and experience one of the many nearby restaurants and bars while you’re on your way to Table Mountain, Artscape Theatre or Camp’s Bay beach, each of which are all only a few minutes away.
Affordable travel meets first class service at Park Inn Hotel, part of the Radisson Group. Whether you’re travelling for business or leisure, Park Inn has everything you need for a pleasant stay. When you’re not gallivanting around the Mother City, take a dip in the outdoor plunge pool or keep that holiday weight off in the fitness centre. Nature-lovers will love the views of Table Mountain, and the fact that Park Inn is Green Leaf™ ECO Certified.
Each of the 120 hotel rooms has something to offer, but discerning travelers would probably prefer the Superior Rooms with spectacular views of Table Mountain. One Bedroom Suites and Business-Friendly Rooms are also available.
- Eco-certified, comfortable accommodation in Cape Town business district
- Restaurant, RBG Bar & Grill, and cocktail bar, Harald’s Bar and Terrace, on premises
- Walking distance from CTICC and V&A Waterfront
- Business-Friendly Rooms, business centre, pre-conference area and divisible conference room available
- Amenities include personal safe, complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water, TV with interactive entertainment system, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, air conditioning, mini-bar, and 24-hour in-room dining menu