View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Ocean Eleven Guesthouse
Set in a charming Cape colonial style manor on Hermanus’ cliffs, the five-star Ocean Eleven Guesthouse boasts enviable views of Walker Bay. Here, you could be waking up to views of passing Southern Right Whales, as well as the occasional orca or dolphin pod, all without leaving your luxury bedroom.
Though modernised, the high ceilings, tall windows and teak floors have been retained to give the guesthouse an old world touch. Guests have their pick between two Deluxe Rooms, two Standard Rooms, two loft-style Suites, or the two-bedroom Holiday Apartment.
Ocean Eleven Guesthouse is only 90 minutes from Cape Town and the scenic mountainous and coastal bends make the ride all the more enjoyable. Famed for its whale watching opportunities, Hermanus is an adventure-rich town with activities ranging from abseiling to golfing and wine tasting to shark cage diving, making it popular with both locals and tourists.
- Cape colonial style guesthouse in Hermanus
- Only 90 minutes from Cape Town
- Incredible views of Walker Bay
- Best time to visit is during whale season (July – November)
- Amenities include tea and coffee trays, heated-towel rails, 100% cotton percale linen, mini-bars and more