View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Nkomazi Game Reserve
Guests and wildlife live in harmony at Nkomazi Game Reserve, where guests stay in luxurious, furnished tents in the grasslands of Mpumulanga. The reserve is a natural wonder in itself, boasting some of the oldest rock formations on the planet, an impressive array of grasslands and wild animals, and some very rare flora such as the Barberton Daisy.
Leave the city behind you and spend your leisurely days game-viewing, swimming, hiking or bird-watching, or take it easy and relax in the beauty spa.
Enjoy a guided game drive twice a day, stopping to take in the spectacular views from prime lookout points. Your game ranger will provide you with interesting information about the wildlife, fauna and flora that you see. In between game drives, take a guided walk or mountain bike, grab something to eat at the hotel, or try your hand fly-fishing.
With very little light pollution and an impressive celestron scope, Nkomazi Game Reserve is a great spot for stargazing before retiring to one of ten spacious, luxury tents. These tents are specially positioned to blend into the landscape, giving you the most authentic African experience. Conservation is a key priority of the resort, but that doesn’t mean the experience is any less luxurious. Inside, the tents are furnished with all the comforts and touches that you would expect from premier accommodation.
- Luxury tent accommodation inside a game reserve
- Stretching over 15 000 hectares of unspoiled land, including some of the oldest and best
- preserved rock formations
- Guided game drives twice daily
- Lodge facilities include a dining tent, Majilis lounge tent with viewing deck, outdoor boma
- dining area, Relaxation Retreat spa, and gift boutique
- Amenities include a fan, tea and coffee making facilities, en suite bathroom with indoor
- shower, outdoor bath, mini-bar, electronic safe, and hairdryer
Beyond the City
Nkomazi Game Reserve
- room Nkomazi Game Reserve, On the Tjakastad Road, Emanzana (Previously known as Badplaas), Mpumalanga, South Africa, 1190
- phone +27 (0) 17 844 1922
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- desktop_mac http://www.newmarkhotels.com/accommodation/game-reserves/nkomazi-game-reserve/